Thursday, November 15, 2012

Free Printable "Days Until Christmas"

I am thinking of little ways to decorate and decided to do a whole countdown..... 

So tonight I have a free printable that measures 8 1/2 x 11, but you can resize before you print if you would like... Simply print, frame it and use a dry erase marker on the glass to write your number! 



.
Click right on image to enlarge it OR click HERE to open in a new window and then right click and choose "save as"

OR you can download it HERE in PDF form :) 

To give you a "rough" idea..... 




I LOVE Christmas! 
XO
Emily 


6 comments:

TwinkleToes2day said...

This is great, thank you. I don't have a frame so I'm going to print it on some durable card and then stick a piece of acetate over the white area. Et voila! Thanks again Emily.
Have a great weekend :0))

Nicky said...

Thank you for this file. I just make my labels for the Advent calendar. Many thanks.
Have a great weekend
Sincerely,
Nicky

Nancy said...

What a fabulous idea, Emily! Thank you so much!...Nancy :o)

Jessica Lawler said...

What a wonderful idea! Thanks for the freebiie!

I LOVE Christmas and begin counting down in July! :)

Suze said...

Another idea is to laminate it and then use a dark pencil such as a 4B, 6B etc or a dry erase marker. Both will work. Both will need some sort of whiteboard type eraser although a cloth may work (haven't tried that). Thanks for the freebie.

Christine said...

Awesome idea. Thank you.