Thursday, October 6, 2011

Freebie printable business cards! Blank templates! You add the text!

Hey!!!! How are you?! I created some free business cards for you! Simply save the one (or all if you'd like) and then open in your favorite program to add text. Pretty simple :) I hope you enjoy. They are saved at traditional business card size of 2" x 3 1/2"


Pin It







Here is the first one. Has a really pretty Victorian print
Here's my card! I did one to show you what it could look like....






This one has a vintage feel to it. I love the edges on this one! 



This one below has an elegant feel, but depending on what font you use, you can really grunge it up too!.... 



Do you sew? Make clothing and accessories? (yah, I'm jealous if you do! lol) here's one for you. 



Hah! Look at this one.... A tattered, washed and faded jeans label! 



Here's one if you're into cooking or baking, or just like the vintage flatware  :) 



Fun and polka dots! Cute shiny brad detail. Left space in the center for you to add your text! 
This one can be used for so many things from paper art to cupcake making! 



Dragonfly wings on linen! 



Paper bag on a tight knit burlap 



au natural! leaves, tattered and worn book page... pretty! 



Vintage truck on striped cardboard background!



Yah, I had to play with this one again! Has a torn paper on the left for some extra detail.... 



I love the simplicity of this one! And it might be easy on your ink too! 



This one is so pretty! I would definitely use a bold font with this one! 



This one here I like alot too!!! I think I might use this one sometime soon too! 




And this one with the vintage roses..... 



And I like the layers on this one.... It seems like there's a background of flowers too! 


okay! Hope you enjoy and that you are able to use them! Any request?! Drop me a line in the comment section! 

Comments are appreciated and welcomed! Totally!!! <3 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these!! I might have to give one a try!

Bridget Miller said...

These are awesome! I get so embarrassed when I see 5 others in the sampler box that have the same card as I do from vistaprint. I've had to change it twice and its still not unique! ahh... do you think you can come up with one for my shop?... Love your stuff!

www.dotdo.etsy.com

My Honeys Place said...

Beautiful work. What a great idea.

Shelley Menhennet said...

Thanks for following my blog Emily. I really appreciate it! And I absolutely love your blog - it's great!

Donald Smith said...

Your own insightful guideline indicates a lot to me and extremely more to my fellow workers with business card sizes. With thanks; from everyone of us.

Donald Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donald Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pheobe22 said...

I really love your write-ups guys continue the good work.business cards

Fast Print UK said...

Every design is just too perfect and the fact is you are very talented. Hats off to you and your both..!!
A5 Flyer Printing